Skip to main content

Ahhhh Welcome to Bogota!!

I'm alone, I'm scared
I've locked myself in my Hotel Room....


haha
only partially serious
Whaaaaatt I got here @ 8pm and it's dark outside,,,,
would YOU go Wander Around, haha

cheerioio for now

a cart pulling donkey just went by, and its humid
I luv this place already, LoL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#brasil should blame #fifa for their humiliating defeat at the #worldcup

#brasil should blame #fifa for their humiliating defeat at the #worldcup after all it was #fifa who propped this team up from the get go. Looking back, perhaps they shouldn't have even made it out of the group stages... Crazy? look back at the first game against Croatia, without the Gift from the Horrible refereeing that has encapsulated the entire world cup, Croatia may have been able to win, or at worse tie Brazil. Then what? based on the way Mexico and Croatia were playing they could have been the two to advance... But alas, #fifa props them up so they can get the Maximum number of games in (they will play the same # of games as the winner of the worldcup) regardless if they get humiliated... once again I'm left to #blameBlatter

Marriage? what? me?? huh!!

so, after 10 odd years seems I've finally found someone special again. Seems a little bizarre, well to me. Most of my current friends have never even seen me in a relationship, and now for it to be a married one! hmmm Well, I'm sure you all will like her, and I'm going to have a big 'ol party when she comes to Calgary from Colombia